First off I want to start off by wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great day with your family and travel safe along your way.
Now that we have the mushy stuff out of the way we can get down to my Thanksgiving Thoughts, last year I started off by addressing the fakes in my Happy Thanksgiving post. I really didn’t plan on writing a Thanksgiving post this year, than suddenly on my way home from work today I started to think about all of the things I am thankful for. Why not write a Thanksgiving Day post?
I am thankful for a lot of things, many of them are the obvious that most of you are thankful for as well and other things are more in a message form sent specifically for the people that the message is meant for. I couldn’t help but chuckle as I thought of some of the very truly funny things that I am thankful for, some of them just put an instant smile on my face.
Anyway here’s a few things I am thankful for….
- My family
- True friends
- Amazing dedicated associates
- The silent mentors in my life
- Our dedicated customers
- All of you for the success of my blog
- Self motivation
- The opportunities I have been given
- The Copycats that make me laugh everyday
- Facebook 5 Years Old’s that make themselves look dumbERRR daily (Big B-J you funny little bitches, as if you matter)
- Karma crushing Big T
- Being able to put the cherry on top
- Having the Last Laugh.. if you know me you know whats up.
- Great times
Leave a comment and let me know 3 things that your most thankful for, I even put a nice easy to copy numbered list below so you couldn’t be too lazy and avoid it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and thank you or being part of the Extreme John community, I appreciate all of your input.
3 Things I am Thankful for on Thanksgiving
P.s. Don’t forget to check out the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Video