As true Eminem fans patiently await the arrival of Eminem’s new album “Relapse”, we also patiently await any sneak peek at a leaked Eminem track. If you remember earlier this week I wrote about the early leak of the Eminem Relapse Track featuring Dr. Dre titled “For Old Times Sake“, and the leak of the Eminem Album Art late last week. I have decided to make this my Official Eminem Relapse Leak post so the fact that I am a huge Eminem fan doesn’t overhwelm the site everytime a new Eminem leak occurs or when the Relapse album is release.
It might be a good idea to Subsribe to my RSS feed to stay updated on any new Relapse Leaked Songs. Earlier today two more Eminem Leaks rushed the web, one of them being in the form of snippets from the Eminem video “Crack a Bottle”. The other in the form of a new Eminem song from the Relapse album titled, “Insane” yes Eminem made this track just for Insane Limos. Ok that couldn’t be any further from the truth but it’s nice to dream. The latest Eminem song leak is exactly the type of song that I come to enjoy from Eminem, maybe he heard our plea’s in my Countdown to Eminem Relapse post. I will leave the comments to the Eminem fans reading Extreme John.com and join in.
UPDATED: May 11, 2009
Click below to play – and you better buy the album on May 19th!
To take a timeout for some sad self promotion I decided to share one of our Insane Limos commercials with you, it fits the new Eminem song Insane. Enjoy me in a straight jacket.
The next song that everyone might want to look for to leak from the new Eminem Relapse album is “My Mom“. I have not confirmed that it has been leaked, if it does in fact happen I will post it here.
As most of the hardcore online Em fans already know, the entire Relapse album has leaked and is available on torrent sites like Pirate Bay & Pirate Bay. Remember if you are a TRUE Eminem music fan you will be buying them album on May 19th.
Eminem Relapse Track Listing
1. “Dr. West” (skit) 1:29
2. “3am” Dr. Dre 5:20
3. “My Mom” Dr. Dre 5:20
4. “Insane” Dr. Dre 3:01
5. “Bagpipes from Baghdad” Dr. Dre 4:43
6. “Hello” Dr. Dre 4:08
7. “Tonya” (skit) 0:43
8. “Same Song & Dance” Dr. Dre 4:08
9. “We Made You” Dr. Dre, Eminem 4:30
10. “Medicine Ball” Dr. Dre 3:57
11. “Paul” (skit) 0:19
12. “Stay Wide Awake” Dr. Dre 5:20
13. “Old Time’s Sake” (featuring Dr. Dre) Dr. Dre 4:35
14. “Must Be the Ganja” Dr. Dre 4:03
15. “Mr. Mathers” 0:42
16. “Deja Vu” Dr. Dre 4:43
17. “Beautiful” Eminem 6:32
18. “Crack a Bottle” (featuring Dr. Dre, 50 Cent) Dr. Dre 4:58
19. “Steve Berman” (skit) 1:29
20. “Underground/Ken Kaniff” Dr. Dre 6:19
I am listening to the new leaked Eminem Relapse album right now, I will be posting my Relapse Review shortly.
The beginning of my Eminem Relapse Review:
At this point I have listened to the Eminem Relapse album leak twice, which is the main reason behind me saying that this is the beginning of my Relapse review. I intend to review each and every song on the album and before I can do that I need to hear each song at least five times. I mean after all it is Eminem and I have been impatiently waiting for him to come out with some new stuff, I plan on milking it for all it’s worth since it could very well be another decade before we see another album.
I will say that my first rip through the album put an instant smile on my face, this might very well be Eminem’s best work yet. Before I make the claim that it is his best work yet I will need to hear it a few more times, but at first glance I am sold. May 19th will be a multiple purchase day for me in regards to Eminem Relapse, he clearly shows that he has not lost the lyrical genius touch. It’s nice to see the legend come back and come back with something you would expect from a legend instead of some crap, his first couple of releases had me very concerned. I will be posting a song by song review of the Eminem Relapse after I plow through the rest of his twisted lyrics and some of the best beats and hooks I have heard in a while, no auto-tune…. thank fn god!
2. “3am” Dr. Dre – At first I hated this song, it also led me to believe I probably wouldn’t like the album. At this point I hadn’t really liked any of the songs released. For some reason now that I have listened to the entire album it fits in perfectly and stays in the constant rotation.
3. “My Mom” Dr. Dre 5:20 – In most cases not typically my type of song of choice, each and every line in this song is more nasty than the last. People can bitch and cry that they are tired of hearing about Em’s Mom, they should really take a step back and listen to the lyrics.
4. “Insane” Dr. Dre 3:01 – This was the one, instantly loved the song… The first vs is beyond insane. Em shows exactly why he is who he is with this song, at this point one of my most played from the album all though it is far from the best.
5. “Bagpipes from Baghdad” Dr. Dre 4:43 – I can see people cruising past this song solely based on the first 3 seconds of it, big mistake. Even if Em is still bringing up Mariah, that entire vs is incredible. I would type it here but it wouldn’t do Eminem or the Relapse album any justice. A must hear.
6. “Hello” Dr. Dre 4:08 – By this point of the album it was very clear to me that Eminem is back. Another must play and must play over and over again, the flow as well as the beats are unreal. Excellent to cheeba to.
8. “Same Song & Dance” Dr. Dre 4:08 – Easily in my top five songs from the Eminem Relapse album, the flow…. the flow…. the flow and the beat are hot as shit on this track, as twisted as it might be. Eminem at his best, over a killer track.
9. “We Made You” Dr. Dre, Eminem 4:30 – Not really my thing and another letdown from the initial Eminem releases from the album, Im not into this type of Em song… However I still let it play and still get down to it.. Yeah I get down to it I said.
10. “Medicine Ball” Dr. Dre 3:57 – Easily top three for me. I either put this, Underground or Stay Wide Awake on the minute I get into the whip. I can’t even put this song into words.
12. “Stay Wide Awake” Dr. Dre 5:20 – One of the sickest beats ever with a certainly sick ass Em over the top, unreal ability displayed by Em on this track. It’s simple to see why he is one of, if not the best.
13. “Old Time’s Sake” (featuring Dr. Dre) Dr. Dre 4:35 – I like this song, it’s got that old school Dre vibe which I can listen to during any old school lunch or anything else. It’s fresh to hear Em do his thing and it’s a nice sample of some Dr. Dre to hold us over until Detox…. Thats an Album right?
14. “Must Be the Ganja” Dr. Dre 4:03 – Probably one of my most least listened to tracks on Relapse, it needs a few more plays before I can really say if I LOVE it or just Like it.
16. “Deja Vu” Dr. Dre 4:43 – More darkness just the way I like it, I often relate to the feeling.
17. “Beautiful” Eminem 6:32 – As I said in response to someone that commented, this song (if it gets airplay) will explode. One of my favorite tracks and very easy to get lost in.
18. “Crack a Bottle” (featuring Dr. Dre, 50 Cent) Dr. Dre 4:58 – This is what it is. I don’t hate it, but I don’t particularly love it either. I felt like I was listening to Encore the first time I heard this song, certainly nothing like the Relapse album.
20. “Underground/Ken Kaniff” Dr. Dre 6:19 – My most played song, and I find myself playing it multiple times in a row. This it the Eminem I have been waiting the last couple of years for, this is the Eminem I was hoping would show up.
I can probably go on and on about each and every beat on the album, as well as every line that Em spits… and holy shit does he spit. Instead of wasting your time doing that I will close by saying it is by far my favorite Eminem album. I am not sure I have ever heard a more complete album than Relapse, each song grabs me more than the last.. I am never disappointed when the “next” song comes on. Unreal.
UPDATE: Eminem to perform live on the Jimmy Kimmel show on May 22nd.